Everything Isamitsu

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

wind88

Reaction score
I'm aware there is another active thread (Teruyasu Fujiwara personnel change?) this topic but thought I would start a dedicated Isamitsu thread as I'm very intrigued by where Gaku & Yhuki will take this to.

Please feel free to share anything Isamitsu related here be it what you already have, ordered or plan to order.

For myself, I have a custom profile 300mm suji in AS on order and can't wait for it to show up.

I will post some pictures & feedback once I have it on hand.

Luxman

Reaction score
Good idea to have a dedicated thread here! They are just gonna make more and more.

Here is my 300mm ktip suji in AS. It's definitely a keeper, it has a pretty thin geometry right behind edge and the bevel is a joy on stones right out of the box!

hguWYp2l.jpg

wind88

Reaction score
Good idea to have a dedicated thread here! They are just gonna make more and more.

Here is my 300mm ktip suji in AS. It's definitely a keeper, it has a pretty thin geometry right behind edge and the bevel is a joy on stones right out of the box!

hguWYp2l.jpg
That's super sexy! It's very similar to what I have on order. Would be interested to hear you feedback on this :).