Have you ever forgotten?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Has anyone else bought things in a whirlwind, forgot you had it/them, then stumbled upon them and it was like Christmas all over again? I did that today while cleaning my office and found my unused Devin ITK, unused Bloodroot custom and a special unused sharpening strop…merry Christmas in October!

Yes!! I found a 4 pack of tramontina paring knives nesled between a costco sized toilet paper and paper towel pack. I still think santa left them.

I once woke up in the morning and thought I could go out and have a nice breakfast, maybe read a book for a while. Then I remembered I have a young child. Does that count?
Your have sad Christmases my friend*.

*not real friends. :>

As for OP, nice way to brag. And No.

Yes, but more for the simple knives like a basic Hinoura or Mazaki.

This got "lost" months ago, the day after I got it. It seems that parers over 5eur are too good for me 😁.

IMG_20211116_191258.jpg

As the owner of a single ‘nice’ knife, this thread boggles my mind. But I know it’s only a matter of time…

Not exactly the way OP means but I often miss one of my less valuable knives and after a while I remind myself that I lent it to one of my friends, and when I get it back I feel a sense of relief (like when getting a christmas gift you wanted).

Back