Kashima

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You looking for kasumi?

"Best" stone is as subjective as Best truck. But like Toyota, some are better than others. JKI's "Jinzo", King 800, JNS 800 are all about the same grit and provide a good base for kasumi.

There are several threads that may provide better guidance, hopefully some can be linked here for you.

Searched Kashima. Mate this board is for knife-fu, not waifu! 🤣

Kashima.(Kantai.Collection).full.2084354.jpg

Not to be a weeboo, this character was named after the ship from WW2 Japan which was named after a shrine, cant believe Kantai collection is over 10 years now...
The Queen of Ariaki(Comike)...

I still remember the day I dropped Kancolle when I lost 60k bauxite and wasn't able able to defeat the event boss.

Btw medium JNAT on Kasumi are awesome as long as you don't mind the lengthy sand removal workout.

IMG_1184.JPEGIMG_1185.JPEG

The Queen of Ariaki(Comike)...

I still remember the day I dropped Kancolle when I lost 60k bauxite and wasn't able able to defeat the event boss.

Btw medium JNAT on Kasumi are awesome as long as you don't mind the lengthy sand removal workout.

View attachment 293797View attachment 293798

A bit off topic since it isn't about kasumi, but what did you use for the hira of that knife?

Latest posts

Back