KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple young lads couldn't keep the politics in the political realm. The posts go subtracted.

Pro Tip: Count should be aligned with the little number on the blue bar over here...................................................................................................................................^

Not really politics. Some cordial discussion over the biggest occupiers of news over the ~6 months and potential underlying causes that was quickly discussed and moved on from. Frankly weird to see it censored and a little disappointing. If you clicked on the thread in the last 3-4 pages you probably saw it and forgot about it like most of us.

We hit a Million awhile ago. 😎😎😎

1713912111343.png

Attachments

• 1713912064826.png
    1713912064826.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 0

Not really politics. Some cordial discussion over the biggest occupiers of news over the ~6 months and potential underlying causes that was quickly discussed and moved on from. Frankly weird to see it censored and a little disappointing. If you clicked on the thread in the last 3-4 pages you probably saw it and forgot about it like most of us.
Wait what, that little friendly exchange between us about semi-recent events was scrubbed for being political?
Jesus titty ****ing christ what nonsense. I guess next time I'll just slag off transsexuals or spew some gun lobby propaganda and trash the current administration... instead of just writing some scientifically informed neutral observations. :rolleyes:
Why have standards when you can have double standards...

Wait what, that little friendly exchange between us about semi-recent events was scrubbed for being political?
Jesus titty ****ing christ what nonsense. I guess next time I'll just slag off transsexuals or spew some gun lobby propaganda and trash the current administration... instead of just writing some scientifically informed neutral observations. :rolleyes:
Why have standards when you can have double standards...

Yeah I was just as shocked lmao. I’ve made my stance on censorship clear before, but I’m still kinda shocked that met the criteria of something that someone felt needed squashed.

I had to go back to reread our posts from the archive created by the forums autogenerated emails and it’s just making me scratch my head.

At work they call it a "teachng moment":

Two nuclear powers actually attacking each other now. Kinda unavoidable given US policies over the last 70 years in the region

Nothing wrong with the statement, Except on a forum that prohibits political discussion. Take it over to www.Imirghtandyourwrong.com

#slowlearners

It's easy to forget if it's enforced so inconsistently...

I guess it's only political when you disagree with it... :rolleyes:

Back