Knife confessions...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. I'm mostly kidding around. I think it's funny because I'm now becoming that old person (not even that old) who is saying waht is wrong with kids these days? I don't even understand what they are saying....
Tell me about it. I was in an elevator with a bunch of teens the other day and it sounded like they were speaking in code.

'Some of my best friends are normal people...'
They’re everywhere. I have my parents sharp knives for Christmas and they refused to use them.
I mean I’m married to one. She would be appalled if there were knives more than like… $300
My GF puts her knives in the dishwasher. Meanwhile I wipe my knife dry after use.
Ewww, gross. That is, actually, how I get rid of a lot of my old knives though. The old "you need this more than I do".
I want to give her decent knives but…dishwasher. Or in the sink. No no.

Confession of sorts. I’ve been cooking almost exclusively Chinese food for the past couple months, at least when I’m cooking for myself rather than my wife and son, who have more ‘limited’ preferences, let’s say. But even though I’ll always choose chopsticks at a restaurant, I almost always use a fork at home. 🤷

Confession of sorts. I’ve been cooking almost exclusively Chinese food for the past couple months, at least when I’m cooking for myself rather than my wife and son, who have more ‘limited’ preferences, let’s say. But even though I’ll always choose chopsticks at a restaurant, I almost always use a fork at home. 🤷

1713797740956.jpeg

Whenever I make carbonara I break my spaghetti in half before I throw it in the pot. Then on the plate I cut it some more...before eating it with a spoon.
I guess all that's missing is adding pineapple...

Whenever I make carbonara I break my spaghetti in half before I throw it in the pot. Then on the plate I cut it some more...before eating it with a spoon.
I guess all that's missing is adding pineapple...

I have a habit with spaghetti that annoys my wife to no end: place pasta on plate, top with sauce and cheese, cut pasta to mix in sauce, top with more cheese.

She say's I'm not allowed to go to Italy.

I have a habit with spaghetti that annoys my wife to no end: place pasta on plate, top with sauce and cheese, cut pasta to mix in sauce, top with more cheese.

She say's I'm not allowed to go to Italy.
You, sir, are a menace to society. Next thing you are going to tell us that you break the spaghetti before putting it into the water.

I still haven’t figure out what the hell is supreme
It’s a New York street wear brand that became popular with New York skate boarders. It started out as a skateboarding shop with some shirts and shoes(merch) on the side. It developed a cult following among street wear aficionados around the world then crossed-over to the mainstream fashionistas. Now it’s been bought by a multinational company, it’s been slapping its trademark logo on everything and the fans seem to buy a lot of them. There is a Supreme Airstream out there-
IMG_1882.jpeg

So the knife is pretty tame. I used to buy some of the box logo hoodies for myself and my kids, so the knife purchase was made without the necessary restraint and common sense that should have been applied.

Back