Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I’ll let you know. I actually did the same thing with my timer, but I saw thebradleycrew’s post and jumped

I think I was staring at that 260 since he posted it. Thank god they were bought. I don’t know if I would of been able to help myself haha.
I saw some 210 kuro katos pop up today as well. What a time to not be spending haha
I was shocked to find a Kato Ku 210 in stock today. After so many disappointments I finally landed one.
The Shehan 260 was tempting but the size was way outside my comfort zone so made the pass easier to make.

I was shocked to find a Kato Ku 210 in stock today. After so many disappointments I finally landed one.
The Shehan 260 was tempting but the size was way outside my comfort zone so made the pass easier to make.
What time were the Katos up? I kept checking all last night and early this morning and then ofcourse when I don’t they’re gone. I need to figure out how to get one at cost.

What time were the Katos up? I kept checking all last night and early this morning and then ofcourse when I don’t they’re gone. I need to figure out how to get one at cost.
I was checking regularly, especially first thing in the morning since the IG post went up at the weekend. Unlike Raquin etc the knives don't get loaded at set times. Its a crap shoot. The place setter for the one I got was populated around 5.30pm Danish time. I think Maksim is trying to make the allocation as fair as possible by not announcing or using specific times.

I snagged a 240 around 2:00pm Central Time, or I guess 8:00pm Danish Time. But it was odd because Maksim took down the Kato pages this morning for a brief period. I basically gave up and went about my day, and it was pure luck I checked again when he put them back up.

Congrats brother! I had one in my cart but I decided to behave. Glad it went to good hands

Nope, lots of knives available, use the code springcleaning
Saving grace my friend. 240mm honyaki coming my way.

image.jpg

40% Ikeda is downright charitable. Good on Bernal!

Back