Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the Takedas drop recently? I see them when you uncheck the 'Hide Out of Stock Items' at the top of the list
Yes, they have dropped the past two weeks on late Tuesday morning and they sell out quickly. They dropped this morning at 11am cst and were gone in a couple minutes. I would expect the same next week.

Last edited:
had
Some interesting stuff at LaSeur
https://www.laseurknives.com/shop

I know there was some “well that’s interesting” with Tony LaSeur’s hybrid design that he posted (looks like they sold now), but having his first iteration of this as a custom, I’m a big fan. I assume this must be similar to a Kamon gigantoku but with a more nimble tip. Tony posted a cool little demo with it.

The price is actually very good, it is White 1 (absolutely Old Stock you will never ever see on the market again) and the maker is retired (oh wait.... :rolleyes: , who the hell made this knife ?) Maybe Mazaki ?

SirCutALot

The price is actually very good, it is White 1 (absolutely Old Stock you will never ever see on the market again) and the maker is retired (oh wait.... :rolleyes: , who the hell made this knife ?) Maybe Mazaki ?

SirCutALot

Considering that was an old re-used listing, I guess a White 1 was on the market again

SirCutALot
i'm curious: does old stock means something in terms of steel quality, or is it just vintage?

Edit: sorry i wrote “steal quality”, probably influenced by the conversation on the prices…

If you buy it then it would only be 40% of your collection. :D
1686793517702.png

Back