Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMd him 2 minutes after the post hits and still can't get it.

2 minutes? Those are amateur numbers, gotta do it within at least the first 10 seconds for a Yanick lol

If whoever got that one sees this, would you mind shooting me the choil shot when you get it? Im curious how it compares to the one I recently got and his other recent work.

2 minutes? Those are amateur numbers, gotta do it within at least the first 10 seconds for a Yanick lol

If whoever got that one sees this, would you mind shooting me the choil shot when you get it? Im curious how it compares to the one I recently got and his other recent work.
Obviously you need to setup alerts and stalk his page just to get in line.

Perhaps I should have formulated it better... what I was trying to say:
-Usually most of their black friday sales prices aren't that much better than their year round prices.
-At least in the past, they would often still be the cheapest retailer for many of their products anyway because their year-round prices were often the most competitive prices you could find (Misono was a good example of this).

So they're often a good store to buy from, it's just that unless black friday is right around the corner you're not really saving much extra during the sale.

Minor caveat: I'm semi-formulating in past-tense because I haven't paid that much attention to them in the last year or two, and diverging dollar / yen exchange rates might have changed things.
Although my English understanding is not really good, I think I understood you.
I have got free shipping, so the knife will cost me 119,95€ + VAT. I live in Spain.
The price was not bad. Now all depends on what happens when the knife arrives to Spain.

Back