Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMd him 2 minutes after the post hits and still can't get it.

2 minutes? Those are amateur numbers, gotta do it within at least the first 10 seconds for a Yanick lol

If whoever got that one sees this, would you mind shooting me the choil shot when you get it? Im curious how it compares to the one I recently got and his other recent work.

2 minutes? Those are amateur numbers, gotta do it within at least the first 10 seconds for a Yanick lol

If whoever got that one sees this, would you mind shooting me the choil shot when you get it? Im curious how it compares to the one I recently got and his other recent work.
Obviously you need to setup alerts and stalk his page just to get in line.

How reactive is your beloved Munetoshi? My gyuto refuses to do anything fun and is super mellow, while the nakiri was much more so and took on some wild blues and purples from garlic etc.
Pretty mellow. Had some reactivity when new with onions. But now it's just grey patina. No colors or pizza...

Perhaps I should have formulated it better... what I was trying to say:
-Usually most of their black friday sales prices aren't that much better than their year round prices.
-At least in the past, they would often still be the cheapest retailer for many of their products anyway because their year-round prices were often the most competitive prices you could find (Misono was a good example of this).

So they're often a good store to buy from, it's just that unless black friday is right around the corner you're not really saving much extra during the sale.

Minor caveat: I'm semi-formulating in past-tense because I haven't paid that much attention to them in the last year or two, and diverging dollar / yen exchange rates might have changed things.
Although my English understanding is not really good, I think I understood you.
I have got free shipping, so the knife will cost me 119,95€ + VAT. I live in Spain.
The price was not bad. Now all depends on what happens when the knife arrives to Spain.

Back