Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wrote this? 🤣
Some highlights: "Mythical Wu Zhi Mountain Stonewash Finish." "Blackened and hardened by Dragonflame to 61 HRC."

https://onimart.gg/collections/lunar-new-year-2024/products/honisuki

1713153751745.png

but...can't flippers just pre-register as well? How does this help?
Probably can only register for one. Obviously could register with different details etc. but it gets around the algorithm problem and I gather that if it’s done through dealers, it will be easier to distinguish customers known to them from phantoms.

That's for sure a good thing. Regarding dealer, as one of them recently sold their Kaiju for almost $2.5k, maybe Konosuke should also rethink support for some of their dealers. It's inacceptable that they were demanding such a high price.
I completely agree, and had actually contacted Kosuke about this specific case regarding this dealer. His response seemed to indicate that he was well aware of the issue, so today's post by Konosuke might be a way to take control back? Let's wait and see.

Reactions: SWF
I completely agree, and had actually contacted Kosuke about this specific case regarding this dealer. His response seemed to indicate that he was well aware of the issue, so today's post by Konosuke might be a way to take control back? Let's wait and see.
Thanks for the info, I was about to do the same. They actually also have insanely overpriced Hashimotos. They cost easily +$1k. It's really annyoing that an official dealer puts a much higher price on rarer pieces. I always thought there is some kind of recommended retail price.

Back