r/chefknives NEEDS to return

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go On Popcorn GIF

Proud of you, boopy. You tell those damn moderators when you're done! In fact, let the whole WORLD know when you're done! Because you, my friend... you are the main character.

Maybe leave the jerk attitude at the other place? It's just outright unprofessional at this point.

Maybe leave the jerk attitude at the other place? It's just outright unprofessional at this point.

And what makes you think I care about being professional in a forum?

Wait.. Are you a professional forum poster? Did I insult your professional integrity?

This thread is kind of like an old folks home where retired mods and members of the old subreddit rag on each other for old times sake:

You seem mad. Are you mad?
Okay grandpa, let's get you to bed!

Kinda pathetic comment coming from a moderator.
Of course it is honey, now eat your puréed apple and don't forget your pills!

deleting your embarrassing comments and leaving only a period 😂 nothing could be more reddit

deleting your embarrassing comments and leaving only a period 😂 nothing could be more reddit
I just realised that the person trolling this thread is the same moderator in that sub. And furthemore, I thought this was a serious thread about that. Obviously I was wrong About that. So better delete and move on with real serious knives talk or business with serious people.

Very bad choice of tactics.
The reason for the protest remains. Unfortunately it was not possible to continue protesting by being closed. In the meantime alternative subs and channels (e.g. KKF and discord) have been linked. Additionally, the start of a new sub for those happy with the changes to Reddit has been supported by the old sub.

Back