Shig alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swiss franc (CHF)

1 CHF = 1,035518 USD (according to Google)

Found them about a 8-9 months ago. Tried to purchase, and nothing really happens. Reached out to them over email a few times, two months went by with no response.

Spoke to another store in the EU that I had purchased a few knives from, offering to pay a commission on every knife they helped me get. They called and got a hold of the owner. I was told that the website hasn't been updated, but that as of speaking with them (December-ish) they did not have any Shigefusa stock, and didn't have an idea when they might get any.

So.. not the best prognosis.. But still worth a shot. Maybe they got something in in that time.

Ugh. Wish those Kitaeji yo's weren't reserved.

According to Google 5395 Swedish kronor = 665.079415 U.S. dollars but that price includes Swedish VAT so if you live outside EU then divide the price by 1.25.

@jacko9: You need to contact the store on e-mail info(a)cleancut.se and they will tell you the total price including shipping and send you an invoice. I know they ship international, but the webstore interface doesn't handle international orders.

@jacko9: You need to contact the store on e-mail info(a)cleancut.se and they will tell you the total price including shipping and send you an invoice. I know they ship international, but the webstore interface doesn't handle international orders.

Thanks Limp

Well done guys. Did the order process went smoothly for you? I was making an order by email for a 210 and I got up to the point where they had all my info and were about to send me the PayPal money request... then they stopped answering. Then today I got a "sorry we sold out" email...

@Choppin: Can't answer your direct question, but I'm sure the guys at Cleancut do the best they can to synchronize orders. Simultaneously taking orders via e-mail + the Swedish webshop + two physical stores where the customers buy the knives directly over counter... some glitches may occur. Especially for such hot items as Shigefusa knives.

@Choppin: Can't answer your direct question, but I'm sure the guys at Cleancut do the best they can to synchronize orders. Simultaneously taking orders via e-mail + the Swedish webshop + two physical stores where the customers buy the knives directly over counter... some glitches may occur. Especially for such hot items as Shigefusa knives.

Makes sense, they told me the same thing. They actually seemed surprised by the ammount of orders coming in - I think they haven't experienced a "Shig alert" triggered KKF raid in a while...

Some nice Shigefusa westerns came and went from JNS. any idea how much they went for?

Back