Show your newest knife buy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see, my knife is in good Company! 😍
Nice display you have there!!
Yes thanks so much for it!! It looks even more amazing in person and love using it!

loving the rack too.. now i have a problem, with 3 more knives coming in, ill need to buy another rack for 6 knives, but then ill have three more empty spaces, which means i have to buy another 3 knives..

1677694216709.png

Steak knife but mostly going to be used for small board tasks (strawberries, apples, etc) in cocobolo from Harner Knives. Love it <3

Yes thanks so much for it!! It looks even more amazing in person and love using it!

loving the rack too.. now i have a problem, with 3 more knives coming in, ill need to buy another rack for 6 knives, but then ill have three more empty spaces, which means i have to buy another 3 knives..
Happy you like it :)

I had been wanting to check out a 270mm gyuto, and also something with an S-grind, so I grabbed this AG Klint 272mm, 63mm tall, 285g gyuto that arrived today. It’s a beefy boy at 8mm by the handle. Looking forward to giving it a go! The blade is pretty close to a mirror finish, and shreds paper towels, but the real test will be dinner prep tonight.
218EFC97-5E90-4C95-A2FD-B483FF0D6A61.jpeg
5BDB2301-36E0-4576-9CCB-BB5D640BA16E.jpeg
C210E2AA-CC44-49D2-AFDE-219AD043C26F.jpeg

So this came in today and didn’t waste time doing a handle swap. One of the knives that i’ve been hunting down for a while now and waited 6 months till I get to snag one. Hado Sakai Sumi Blue 1 Damascus 240mm Gyuto with Custom Resin body, Composite Stone ferrule, Corian collar and endcap with Nickel Silver and White Liner spacers. Lighting was kinda bleh today and I tried taking a beauty shots.View attachment 228029View attachment 228030View attachment 228031View attachment 228032View attachment 228033View attachment 228034
Man Hado knives are gorgeous. That choil too jeeeeez 🔥

I had been wanting to check out a 270mm gyuto, and also something with an S-grind, so I grabbed this AG Klint 272mm, 63mm tall, 285g gyuto that arrived today. It’s a beefy boy at 8mm by the handle. Looking forward to giving it a go! The blade is pretty close to a mirror finish, and shreds paper towels, but the real test will be dinner prep tonight.
View attachment 228641View attachment 228642View attachment 228643
I would love to hear more about this!

Wow those are awesome. The handle on the top looks like a very special piece of tasmanian blackwood I have been holding for a special project. My favorite kamons are the ones without texture like these. They just do it for me.

I sent Ben a block of Koa and Cedar burl and I am Very happy with those handles.

This is the way.

Back