Teddy's Timber Giveaway- Konosuke FM

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, Jedy here. As I have alluded to a few times before, I have been working for a year+ starting a small business selling wood blanks and scales. I finally launched a website called Teddy's Timber in honor of my dog Teddy. Currently I am focused on selling some of my favorite woods from Australia mainly Tasmanian blackwood and gidgee. I would like to add more species as I grow.

An example of a piece of my tasmanian blackwood that Sean Porter made a saya out of:

saya1.jpg

To celebrate and to give back to the community on here I wanted to do a giveaway only for kkf, so I am offering my FM petty. It's white 2 and I believe 150mm? It's been sharpened twice, and I have given it a full kasumi polish with stones and powder. It's not a perfect finish but I think it's decent. I would put value around 400.

I would ask that to enter, you follow my instagram to help me out with some growth: https://www.instagram.com/teddystimber/ this will be on the honor system, not going to check if every entry is following.

Also, I am going to make a discount code for kkf on my site: https://www.teddystimber.com/ Use code: KKF

I am going to run the giveaway for a few days or so, when I see the entries begin to slow down I will draw. Respond with an "in" if you would like to take part. US shipping included, international you are on the hook for shipping

Thanks all!
kono2.jpg

kono1.jpg

kono3.jpg

Last edited:
Love yer wood, love yer dogs, I’m in and good luck

Congrats with the small business! I saw the new post from Edge was wondering whos it was. 🙂

Definitely in! Too generous. Thanks!

Followed and in!

Sorry to about your dog. This is a cool way to honor him and give back to the community. Annndddd help build your business also! Win-win-win!
Appreciate it! Thankfully he is still alive haha maybe honor is the wrong word to use. Here is Maisy and Teddy, love Maisy just as much but Maisy's wood didn't have a great ring to it....have to plug her in more!

dogs.jpg

Back