Teddy's Timber Giveaway- Konosuke FM

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I'm in. Missing my dog still. First time without one if 46 years. Very strange.

IMG_3654.jpeg

Luci says we are in!

I'm in! Also damn tasmanian blackwood is so pretty, the 2-toned and the darker blanks you posted a couple days ago are awesome

150mm is my fav petty size, i actually gave mine away to a friend who wanted my basic one and it has a hole in my setup. i have few that are 3 and 4", but they don't work as well to slice cheese, and 8" is a bit overkill but works in a pinch!

thanks i am in!

In and following! good luck with the new business 💪

seen some amazing wood pieces !🔥

In ! Followed, with all my heart for this project!
A 150mm would be perfect for a pro cook and this wood! :)

Last edited:
Always been fun chatting knives with you! Cool to see the development of everything.

I’m in!

You're Teddy's Timber?! I had no idea. I was listening to your reel on acacia as I was going to bed last night. That two tone piece is stunning. I tried to purchase it a bit ago but it looks like you can't ship it to Canada at the moment. If I win this knife, lets figure out how to get that block to me as well! IN!

You're Teddy's Timber?! I had no idea. I was listening to your reel on acacia as I was going to bed last night. That two tone piece is stunning. I tried to purchase it a bit ago but it looks like you can't ship it to Canada at the moment. If I win this knife, lets figure out how to get that block to me as well! IN!
Appreciate it man, means a lot especially coming from you! I can ship to Canada or course! Can you try again on the website and pm me what happens? If it doesn't work I need to look at it again, but I specifically set up international shipping. I planned to keep one of the 2 tone pieces, I will probably pull the listing for the one that doesn't sell!

Back