Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re on fire!!!

Both (Hershey’s and Cadbury) are rubbish compared to Swiss, Belgian or French chocolate (or Fazer from skandinavia).

While I'm on it:

Ben & Jerry's is rubbish as well... using inferior and artificial ingredients compared to other icecreams, avaiable here

Nooooooooooo! Besmirch not my beloved Cherry Garcia!
Look anyone who puts cookie dough in ice cream is asking for trouble. Btw Trader Giotto makes the best ice cream. Fight me.

As someone who makes their living doing soup prep, there is such a thing as the perfect chef knife. It's called a stainless laser.

Bread knives are stupid. Just use a stainless laser.

To everyone dissing colorful handles, how do you think us stainless laser users feel about your hammered Damascus, kurouchi finished, 280mm gyutos with a brand new, forced-with-mustard, blue patina?

Stainless lasers have been proven to decrease the risk of heart disease and I heard Jesus used one to feed the multitude.

Last edited:
As someone who makes their living doing soup prep, there is such a thing as the perfect chef knife. It's called a stainless laser.

Bread knives are stupid. Just use a stainless laser.

To everyone dissing colorful handles, how do you think us stainless laser users feel about your hammered Damascus, kurouchi finished, 280mm gyutos with a brand new, forced-with-mustard, blue patina?

Stainless lasers have been proven to decrease the risk of heart disease and I heard Jesus used one to feed the multitude.

Blue on the blade is the work of god. Blue on the handle is the work of satan.

There was an experiment done in the business school I attended. Over 600 participants, double blind study of 6 cola drinks. RC won by a land slide in taste preference. Only 3 people out of the group could accurately tell which of the drinks were which between Coke and Pepsi.

There was an experiment done in the business school I attended. Over 600 participants, double blind study of 6 cola drinks. RC won by a land slide in taste preference. Only 3 people out of the group could accurately tell which of the drinks were which between Coke and Pepsi.
Can people tell the difference between cola made w real sugar and high fructose corn syrup? Or does everyone just pretend to?

A shig KU was murdered last night. Hasn't the shig KU hatred gone far enough.

Last edited:
Back