Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't matter where you go. All Starsux coffee sucks. They roast it to within an inch of its life killing any subtle flavor notes in the process
You can make their coffee at home. Just take whatever coffee brand you have, brew it and leave it on the burner/heater all day. Once it gets that lovely concentrated burnt flavor you'll know you hit gold! You cant tell it from the real thing :coffee2:

Next you'll be telling us we know nothing about beer and footy as well.

Yanks are the last to be throwing stones in a tea shop. Just look at the selection in the supermarkets. Liptons FFS
I have to import mine from the UK to get a decent cuppa

Enough vodka and a turd will taste good.
yeah, I should have worded it more like "even Russians do..." but you'd be surprised how good salmon topped with cheese can be 😂 not even kidding. But like the British, their best food is adopted from other countries - in their case, Georgia and the Ukraine

yeah, I should have worded it more like "even Russians do..." but you'd be surprised how good salmon topped with cheese can be 😂 not even kidding. But like the British, their best food is adopted from other countries - in their case, Georgia and the Ukraine
I am old. Every time I see Russia, I'm actually thinking USSR. Like seeing a former friend who forgot you divorced Lisa.

Back