What was your last concert?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first concert was a drop kick murphy show at first avenue when I was 14. I wasn't prepared for it, just went because a friend invited me. Got me hooked on the floor.

Next concert will be Primus, perhaps, in September :pirate1:

Slack Key Festival at Kapiolani Bandstand.

Jeff Petterson, Keola Beamer, Ledward Kaapana, Ami Hanaili'i, Cyril Pahinui, Makana short list.

Most recent was Albert Cummings. Best ever was probably Little Feat. Hard not to say the Concert for NYC in '01....crazy emotions and a huge line up, but I think it occupies a unique category.

Most recent was Albert Cummings. Best ever was probably Little Feat. Hard not to say the Concert for NYC in '01....crazy emotions and a huge line up, but I think it occupies a unique category.

Albert lives just up the rode from you where I grew up in Williamstown. Really accessible guy and an fine builder. Huge Little Feat fan. Just heard Tommy Emmanuel at BB Kings. Humbling for anyone that plays and finger picks.

Albert lives just up the rode from you where I grew up in Williamstown. Really accessible guy and an fine builder. Huge Little Feat fan. Just heard Tommy Emmanuel at BB Kings. Humbling for anyone that plays and finger picks.

Wow - My grandparents lived in Williamstown and I spent much of my life there. I do a ton of work for the college, so I'm there every week. Albert is a great guy - he's just finishing a house for us now. As good as he is as a builder, I truly wish he could make it on music alone.

Saw after the burial in Minneapolis at the cabooze last night. small venue hometown show whole place went nuts.

Just came back from my weekend at Lollapalooza '14, what a blast! A few of my favorite performances were The Arctic Monkeys, Fitz and the Tantrums, John Butler Trio, Desert Noises, OutKast and Foster the People.

Just got back from a Lucius concert. I recommend people checking out Lucius and San Fermin. Start with San Fermin. They have a nostalgic orchestral rock vibe. Lucius is connected with them in some way. I think their female singers sing backup for San Fermin. Anyhow…if you want to hear something new.

And before the concert I had some amazing food at Brasserie Zentral in Minneapolis.

This Saturday I go to the Pixies.

k.

My last one one was Steel Panther. Hilarious band and they put on a great show

Black Rebel Motercycle Club in Copenhagen - these days they are a 1/3 danish :)

Steve Miller, Saturday night. Brought new meaning to the phrase "Standing Room Only". 2 bars run the entire length of Capital Theatre. Lot of buzzed grown ups.

Michael Buble and John Butler Trio earlier in the year. Can't remember which one was when.

Both great concerts for different reasons.

Just went to Seth Avett and Jessica Lea Mayfield tonight singing Elliot Smith. A different but beautiful show. Either my wife or I will go to the Decemberists this Tuesday. Next on the list after that are San Fermin on May 12 and Billy Joel May 16. And I just missed Pennywise last Tuesday because the wife was too tired. Too many shows here in MSP, but that is a good thing.

k.

taking back sunday ! last night in philly... first one in a while, made me remeber why i love shows

HedPE, American Headcharge, SoiL (headliner)
About 6 months ago. Great gig.

Brian Ferry(Roxy Music), Massy Hall Toronto/Canada late last year (2014) Great show, Mr.Ferry still got it goin on even after all these years..

easy. i saw Stevie nicks in concert. solo tour. she had a backup singer hitting the high notes for her.

it was odd. i cannot endure a music concert without earplugs now. i've gotten super sensitive to loud music..especially rock concerts.

Has anybody seen John Fogerty lately? He is out here in a few weeks, not yet sure whether I should go or not...

Stefan

Has anybody seen John Fogerty lately? He is out here in a few weeks, not yet sure whether I should go or not...

Stefan

I worked his show here last week. He's doing all CCR stuff and the tour is called 1969. Really great, sounded excellent. One of his kids is playing live with them.
Go see it Stefan!

Just got back from a Billy Joel concert. I went the scalper route and picked up a last-minute ticket on the street outside the venue. Half the face value price on an amazing seat. It has been about 25 years since I last saw him in concert, and whether you like the song or not, 23,000 people singing Piano Man together is still pretty fun.

k.

My Wife and I just saw Passion Pit last Wednesday, very fun show!

Back