All Rectangle March?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you are! Hope you are well.
Finally able to come up for air again, I've mostly been using this in the interim:
1709837067285.png

1709837098167.png

This little slicing rectangle was sitting lonely in a corner on BST, crying that it wanted to join the party so I just couldn’t refuse.
IMG_8645.jpeg

Super thin and light (205x118, around 1,8 mm at the spine, 395 g) so kind of like a bigger brother of my migoto mini cleaver. Should be a lot of fun to use, only need to find some time to actually do so. A quick and dirty polish brought out some nice details, could be a fun polishing project at some point. ARMy complete, now I need to find a good way to store.
IMG_8667.jpeg

How dare you call another person a filthy enabler when you are the king of them all? A few DM with you and now I've found myself waiting on two okubo and a Shihan.

Hate to pile on, but after a single DM, I am now the owner of a 270mm Unshu Yukimitsu gyuto! He is most certainly a filthy enabler😀

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

Introduced the rectangles to the wok this evening. Seemed like a natural match. Cashew chicken and Sichuan Pork with peppers and peanuts. Shout out to Parker @ Crispy Club: subbed the Boom chili crisp you sent for the chili bean sauce that I usually use, and it took the flavor to the next level. View attachment 306168View attachment 306169

That’s a cute little hangiri! AND the donabe?

Accessories on point 🤌🏾🤌🏾🤌🏾

I‘ve been thinking…

With 4 rectangles incoming, but 2 not making it until end of March, why don’t we rename this thread into „ARM“ instead of „All Rectangle March“? By doing so, I’d have an additional few weeks: April Rectangle Month + All Rectangle May 😁

Wait a second… That would make ARM a whole quarter! ARQ‼️‼️‼️:love2::angel:

I‘ve been thinking…

With 4 rectangles incoming, but 2 not making it until end of March, why don’t we rename this thread into „ARM“ instead of „All Rectangle March“? By doing so, I’d have an additional few weeks: April Rectangle Month + All Rectangle May 😁

Wait a second… That would make ARM a whole quarter! ARQ‼️‼️‼️:love2::angel:
Join Us Gang Gang GIF

Back