Covid: the shape of things to come

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some strange reason the MSM is now interested in the difference between with and because after 2 years 🤔

I keep seeing more and more about this in the MSM and they keep pushing the magical comeback of influenza as well. All perfectly timed when the new test comes out that separates COVID-19 and influenza

What are the odds the original PCR test is worthless and was defining everything as corona virus along with influenza and other viruses as Covid 19 and a positive test 12 weeks later?

D9C40C8F-3134-456F-A2E8-0A16F1B70D37.jpeg

For some strange reason the MSM is now interested in the difference between with and because after 2 years 🤔

I keep seeing more and more about this in the MSM and they keep pushing the magical comeback of influenza as well. All perfectly timed when the new test comes out that separates COVID-19 and influenza

What are the odds the original PCR test is worthless and was defining everything as corona virus along with influenza and other viruses as Covid 19 and a positive test 12 weeks later?

View attachment 159072
Sorry, I am just requesting a clarification

MSM? in health care that is Men who have Sex with Men... But contextually that does not help me understand your post. What is MSM to you?

I Wear a mask cuz can't go anywhere without it. FIgure that's the case with many people here.

When covid first came out & people dropping off like flies took the steps to protect ourselves.
Never take off mask before disinfectant gel on hands. Early on even left food boxes outside for a while. Washing hands more. Masks work
Been shopping since this Omicron wearing KN95.
Keep a small bottle of gel in pocket to put on cart handle. In car have larger bottle then take off mask. Even in Island chain like Hawaii more people getting sick this one spreads like crazy.
Somehow because have had shots don't think
it would be that bad even if did catch it.
Not like earlier strains of COVID-19.

This thread is like beating a dead horse. That said there have been some very good points made.

I Wear a mask cuz can't go anywhere without it. FIgure that's the case with many people here.

When covid first came out & people dropping off like flies took the steps to protect ourselves.
Never take off mask before disinfectant gel on hands. Early on even left food boxes outside for a while. Washing hands more. Masks work
Been shopping since this Omicron wearing KN95.
Keep a small bottle of gel in pocket to put on cart handle. In car have larger bottle then take off mask. Even in Island chain like Hawaii more people getting sick this one spreads like crazy.
Somehow because have had shots don't think
it would be that bad even if did catch it.
Not like earlier strains of COVID-19.

This thread is like beating a dead horse. That said there have been some very good points made.
That's exactly how I act and now I'll find out the hard way whether it's enough or not.

Unfortunately, yesterday I had to spend almost eight hours in a treatment room in a hospital emergency room. In the room right next to me, a covid patient with pneumonia was examined before he was transferred to the intensive care unit.

It is officially claimed that in Germany, patients with unclear or positive covid status are admitted to isolation rooms in the emergency room. In reality, unfortunately, there was no difference between Covid-positive and Covid-negative patients. I was negative (at least until I was in the emergency room) and a Covid patient was treated in the room next to me, with the door to the corridor half open. And he was treated by the same staff that treated me. To make matters worse, we currently still have delta prevailing in Germany and delta causes more difficult courses. In addition, I have a higher risk of a severe course due to my previous illnesses.

Now I can only hope that my mask and my meticulous hand disinfection have protected me. I'll know in a few days. The mean thing is, I didn't have to be there that long ... the doctor in charge just forgot me in the chaos. That turned out shortly before midnight. If that hadn't happened then I would have been out long before the covid case.

Unfortunately, yesterday I had to spend almost eight hours in a treatment room in a hospital emergency room. In the room right next to me, a covid patient with pneumonia was examined before he was transferred to the intensive care unit.

:(

It is horrible that you had to go to emergency in the first place! I hope you managed to avoid covid.

To make matters worse, we currently still have delta prevailing in Germany

This is easy to forget.

Same here. Victoria has less Covid circulation than NSW but it has a higher death rate. Epidemiologists say one contributing factor could be a higher proportion of Delta still circulating in Victoria.

Anyway. I hope you are ok! Your caution has given you a great chance.

Wow, you should be getting a medal for 'the most patient person'....Hope you got off well and without Covid!
FWIW the hospital staff should be trusted to have been taking care of cross contamination.

Some great horse jokes…you guys put a smile on my face…THANKS😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back