Jedy gives away a Komorebi Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In

Maybe it will convince me to finally try making a handle. Also was interesting to try a Komorebi. Could also become a gift for an apprentice.

IN! Wow super nice. I have more stones than I know what to do with so I have been looking for a good practice polisher. Would love something like this. Thank you for the chance.

Not in.

Just wanted to say I knew you were being serious when you said it. And still it's difficult to believe. Kudos - and I thought I had made a good giveaway that one time... 🤯

Best of luck to all contenders.

Hey guys, wanted to give back to the community a bit, so offering this knife for a giveaway. It's an oversized 240 komorebi (about 250x56mm) ironclad blue 2. This is a laser, stock is thin and it's ground real thin. The hallmark of these is they are finished on jnats. These are about $450 new. Please note, you will need to provide your own handle.

This knife has been used only 3-4 times. I've been using it for fun to test out different stones I have with it. There are plenty of marks and scratches on it from polishing, and it has sort of a working kasumi on it, but will perform as good as new. Edge has never been touched.

Requirements are you have been on the forums, active for more than a month. I can't control what you do when you get it, but I would really hope you keep it either to use, practicing your polishing, or both, and not sell it along after winning it.

Comment below with an in to let me know you are in. I will draw sometime friday afternoon

Oh yeah, shipping included in the US. If you are international you pay for shipping at whatever cost it ends up being.

View attachment 236895
View attachment 236896

Vid:

Not in, but what a great gesture!

I’m in! Would love to make it some shoes, give it a polish and send it to its next home

Latest posts

Back