KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Came very close to ordering a used industrial hot plate for a stovetop espresso machine since it’s sized almost perfectly for the job and it would have saved 80% vs buying new.

Then I remembered what chem lab was like and how much stuff students used to spill…

You worked your way thru LA already? Hehe, good luck with new gig.

My ****meter pegs real easy now that I don't have to work - just making toy money. New director worked at Red Lobster in high school so she "knows" kitchens. May have to retire again...

You worked your way thru LA already? Hehe, good luck with new gig.

My ****meter pegs real easy now that I don't have to work - just making toy money. New director worked at Red Lobster in high school so she "knows" kitchens. May have to retire again...
If L.A. was cheaper or those in charge of pay rates weren't so cheap, I'd stay in L.A. Otherwise I'd have to work near Downtown or LAX to afford staying here, comfortably.

New Director sounds like she'll be GM soon.

If you balk at how much I charge for a lemonade and then I find you with 8 sugar packets and 8 lemon slices from the tea station with your water cup, don't be surprised when I call you out on it and let you know I'd rather you didn't return.

This is my brother in law. 🙄🤡

I'm here a day early.
PXL_20240229_225355328.jpg

@Bico Doce redefining "going @Bico Doce".

In other news, @Bico Doce ate some humble pie. Pineapple is controversial on pizza, but a-ok in coffee.

Damn Mike, you coming after me too?!? 😂

When you post something that causes someone to throw away $800 then it’s okay to be introspective.

Also that fight wasn’t 1 v 1. It was scott pilgrim vs the world

Damn Mike, you coming after me too?!? 😂

When you post something that causes someone to throw away $800 then it’s okay to be introspective.

Also that fight wasn’t 1 v 1. It was scott pilgrim vs the world

Just thought it seemed funny, after the fact. Didn't mean anything bad by it. Everyone learned from the incident.

Just thought it seemed funny, after the fact. Didn't mean anything bad by it. Everyone learned from the incident.

It was funny! I just didn’t have a good comeback

I doubt it will happen, but I think the best thing for that $800 bread knife that was cast out into the world would be for it to become a never ending passaround. Like, keep it for a few months, then send it to one of the folks that was interested in it, they keep it for a few months, and on and on in perpetuity.

Back