Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this knife might be wonky as hell but for the price I couldn't resist.

https://homebutcher.com/products/hatsukokoro-3-layer-blue-2-gyuto-210mm?_pos=1&_sid=ac650c1ce&_ss=r
It's already on sale and the 30% discount is applicable. Free shipping.

Coming to me for $63!
I also bought and received and it’s definitely legit, pics attached. Imho best value out there other than masutani for stainless

13F7BE55-8A19-423E-9012-06CF80A3F17B.jpeg
17C66771-7150-4C81-9A1E-FC07738A7C12.jpeg
28452C96-DC1A-4E91-B083-C22D70655A48.jpeg

How are his profiles for a push cutter? Very intrigued, have heard good things, but looks a bit curvier than I normally go for. Any insights?
Depends on your technique.
If you need flatspot to pushcut this series isn't for you.
He has made Customs which were a bit flatter but in general his profiles are more fluent. This series included.

How are his profiles for a push cutter? Very intrigued, have heard good things, but looks a bit curvier than I normally go for. Any insights?
This is its all-round profile. So suitable for all cutting techniques. Usually his profile is curvier. The profile is more like a gyuto. So very well suited for the push cut.

Interesting

folks, this knife is a steal!
I can only warmly recommend it to everyone...Simon is not unknown, especially in the German community he has been causing a stir of interest for years...his knives perform great and his F&F is outstanding... it is rarely found in this form, even in very high-priced knives

Last edited:
Back