Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I needed any more nails in the coffin before I bail on this platform, but here we are...

Sorry to anyone who looked and didn't find anything. Thought I had it sorted out but it definitely seems like it's still goofing up. I'm not a tech wizard by any stretch of the imagination but I'm working on it. Going to try and push out a bunch of customs in the coming weeks, and hopefully by next drop I'll have a better platform worked out.
Former etsy user here. Plenty of options- square, shopify etc and will also save you $$. Etsy take a massive slice for providing a terrible service

Etsy take a massive slice for providing a terrible service

Don't want to spam this thread but I will be taking a good look at the other platforms over the next few weeks. Etsy was great at first but thanks to you all it seems we're past that. Again, I greatly appreciate the support and patience as I figure this out :)

Don't want to spam this thread but I will be taking a good look at the other platforms over the next few weeks. Etsy was great at first but thanks to you all it seems we're past that. Again, I greatly appreciate the support and patience as I figure this out :)

I've seen a lot of people with different products leave Etsy after a while.

Here's a legit and also rhetorical question, how many of your Etsy sales were just KKF members? Not suggesting you list exclusively here but just saying that I wonder how many of your sales came because of Etsy exposure?

The Isasmedjan x Naohito Myojin Auction is getting closer to ending
Imo it's a really nice piece, well executed, well balanced, feels good in hand. Grind is pretty clean from what I've seen and all dressed in a beautiful lacey Redwood burl with saya. Complete package. If you are thinking about acquiring it, go for it.
Links 1.jpg

Rechts 1.jpg

Choil.jpg

Spine.jpg

Haven't yet I'm from the south. But you should definitely do, Peter is a great guy.
I was at the gathering at Hanglers. Was a fun day!
I will go at one point. I am near enough and sometimes in Berlin anyway.
That is going to be one hell of a dive in a rabbit hole!
I believe i see quite a few knives that are not on his website, like Hanglers and Hubers.

I believe i see quite a few knives that are not on his website, like Hanglers and Hubers.
Yeah he got a new load from Tobias Hangler which he hasn't uploaded to the website yet. Same for some of Martin's.
Tobias Hangler's work is underrated. Yeah he mostly does his workshops and sells Apex Ultra but his work is top notch. One of the most knowledgeable and intelligent makers I know, also great guy in general. Used to not like his asthetical style of linear language but that changed some. His work is only getting better. Got to try some of his knives 1,5 years ago and was rather impressed. He sent me one of his knives to test properly and it convinced me immediately. I'm on the list for a Custom which he doesn't make too many of and need to wait some for it. So if you like his work don't hesitate to buy it.

The Isasmedjan x Naohito Myojin Auction is getting closer to ending
Imo it's a really nice piece, well executed, well balanced, feels good in hand. Grind is pretty clean from what I've seen and all dressed in a beautiful lacey Redwood burl with saya. Complete package. If you are thinking about acquiring it, go for it.
View attachment 299754
View attachment 299755
View attachment 299756
View attachment 299757
Didn’t make a mental note about the auction ending as I assumed it would go beyond my limit. Made me sad when I saw the final price. I could have swung for that and worry about my divorce later.

Oh Jeebus, that looks nice. I'm turning off my phone and making some pizza dough to save myself.
Lol!

Also worth noting that he leaves the tang super thick which is very comfortable. The thickness drops to 3.6mm at the makers mark so it's not an overbearing WH grind. As he said it, thick and thin in all the right places.

Lol!

Also worth noting that he leaves the tang super thick which is very comfortable. The thickness drops to 3.6mm at the makers mark so it's not an overbearing WH grind. As he said it, thick and thin in all the right places.
Anything so innocent and built like that just gotta be named Lucille.

Back