Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nakagawa shop is few min away by walk from konosuke shop, so why not?

I reached out to Nakagawa a few years ago to ask him a question. The answer I got back (which didn't answer my question), implied he was no longer working with Konosuke (after being run through translate, so I admit stuff could be lost).

I reached out to Nakagawa a few years ago to ask him a question. The answer I got back (which didn't answer my question), implied he was no longer working with Konosuke (after being run through translate, so I admit stuff could be lost).
sometimes its hard to communicate using translate..

anyway Sakai is a very small place all the shops like kono, takada, baba hamono, tanaka and nakagawa are very nearby, Like a few min by walking. its very easy to create collaborations that way

Someone reported asking Nakagawa about working with Konosuke and they claimed he said he did not want to work with them. No idea if that was true or if things have changed. I can’t recall who that was. Didn’t think it was @esoo but not sure.

Someone reported asking Nakagawa about working with Konosuke and they claimed he said he did not want to work with them. No idea if that was true or if things have changed. I can’t recall who that was. Didn’t think it was @esoo but not sure.

That was basically the response I got when I asked him for history about the Kono MM (as Ms. Mori was reported to work at Shiraki Hamono)

Back