Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhhhhhHHHHHH

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.40.13 AM.png

Nice! Any feedback from you guys (especially from EU) about bluewayjapan?
I have bought my 240 Ashi from him - shipped to Austria. He’s good to go, shipping was fast (dhl express if I remember) and pretty cheap, of course you have to pay import taxes though so be aware of this. DHL/Blueway makes the customs process very easy, I was able to pay import fees up front, so my package did not experience any delays with customs.

@martinhuber should he get it or nah
Totaly yes! Peter from modern cooking and i are wondering why its still available, even tho its one of our favourit pieces.
And as a bonus....i think its the first and only rectangle right now that i have made with a wrought iron cladding...so kinda special piece aswell :D

Nice! Any feedback from you guys (especially from EU) about bluewayjapan?
Reliable seller that's been around for ages. Speaks good English and is responsive to pms. Shipments are always fast and well packaged.
Only downside is he declares true value so you're paying for VAT... But even including that he's still the cheapest source for Ashi knives if you're in Europe.

Anyone heard from Maillet yet?

Back