Knife Giveaway!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm entering names into an excel file, alphabetizing them, assigning a number to the name that way, then getting a random number from random.org. Figure I would give myself something to do while I wait for a few more tools to get to me. Hope that doesn't seam too complicated, as long as I keep up with it, it hasn't been bad, and I'm slightly addicted to the forum anyway...

Sign me up :)

How do you randomly choose? Do you enter all the forum names into a random jumbler?

With an awsome knife like that I would be stupid to ignore it! :p would be a perfect addition in my search for a 210 gyuto!! Really generous of you btw! :newhere: :goodpost:

I'm in too

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Just like the title suggests, I'm giving away a knife! This is one from my personal collection. A DT 210mm gyuto in AEB-L. There are three ways to enter, one being to just reply to this post. Please visit my site www.SeEcglast.com for official rules and the other two ways to enter. The deadline to enter is 10/31/2014, and I will draw, by random, the winner on 11/02/2014. This is a picture of the knife:

10171664_869815459701652_1793150220426654657_n.jpg

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for reading!

I'M IN AKA THE WINNER!

Back