None of my friends want to talk about knives!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aloha Kyle! I think you have come to the right place.
No one seems to get tired of talking about them here..but as the sign on the door says, it's mostly about kitchen knives. For other knives such as outdoor knives and pocket knives, you might take a look at The Usual Suspect Network.

Welcome. What kinds of knives do you currently use?

The current one will have to do, definitely not going through all that again. Oh, and she definitely doesn’t get it!

Well...

@M1k3 likes to talk about knives and @cotedupy likes to talk about sharpening stones and @Michi likes to talk about cooking but the rest of us are pretty introverted.

:p

Welcome. ;)
Over 3,500 messages in under two years...I'd say it's a stretch to call yourself introverted, Mr. Humble. :)

Last edited:
"Didn't you just get a knife less than a week ago?"

“No honey, this is just a test knife! They sent me this piece to test it out and will send it back in a week! But its very cute knife though! And it cuts very well! Here, try it!”

“No honey, this is just a test knife! They sent me this piece to test it out and will send it back in a week! But its very cute knife though! And it cuts very well! Here, try it!”
Which explains a lot about the state in which blades tend to arrive in passarounds. But that's another discussion. Welcome aboard, Kyle!

Which explains a lot about the state in which blades tend to arrive in passarounds. But that's another discussion. Welcome aboard, Kyle!
giphy (36).gif

Well...

@M1k3 likes to talk about knives and @cotedupy likes to talk about sharpening stones and @Michi likes to talk about cooking but the rest of us are pretty introverted.

:p

Welcome. ;)

Yeah if your friends think you're weird now, imagine having to explain why there are 100+ lumps of assorted rock sitting on shelves in the living room... ;).

Welcome!

You ever build castles out of them?

He'd never be able to. He'd get started and then the light would a hit stone just right and he'd see fleck of magenta he'd never noticed before then he'd stagger across the house, fixated on the stone, with no other mission than to research what he might be seeing!

On the up side, he'd report back here with great pics and all the knowledge he gained! :)

Back