• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells a bunch of knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

You know the drill, it's a Snake sale, stupid prices, great stuff, ConUS only and shipping included. If you want more than 1 thing (excluding the 2 already bundled) I'll take even more off. All of these are quite nice knives but I had the chance to by an end game cleaver and as such....I need to free up some money ;) I bundled the 2 Masutani because they match perfectly and would make an excellent stainless home set or travel set for someone. They are very lightly used, touched up once maybe. The Murata has been heavily used but is a really nice cutting knife, used to practice polishing and some thinning, it's a looker in that "she's ugly but you know she performs" type of way. Also Murata Blue 1 is one of my favorite steels. The Hinoura is only going because I that cleaver is endgame for me otherwise I would take it to the grave. It's Hinoura Blue 2 with stainless cladding, a beauty of a knife and one of the best workhorses I've ever used.

Masutani VG1 180mm Gyuto 183x46mm and Hitohira HG 210mm Gyuto 213x45mm = $130.00 TOGETHER SOLD
Murata Blue 1 carbon clad 165mm Santoku 164x44mm = $50.00 SOLD
Hinoura Blue 2 Stainless clad 240mm Gyuto 248mmx51mm = $275.00 SOLD

IMG-3775.jpgIMG-3774.jpg

Last edited:
Masutani making 210s these days???
I believe this came from carbon, I think they only got a few of them in? Got it with the 180mm. It might have been branded as Hitohira or something? But it matches right down to the handle wood being almost a perfect match ;)

Back