Teach me your ways

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cantilever or drawers

• Cantilever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawers

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Steal musicman’s setup when he’s not home

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Jenga tower in the dining room. She’ll love it

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

BillHanna

Gotta get ready for ARM
Reaction score
Too much stone not enough toolbox; gotta upgrade. Let the Hivemind decide! Choose my weapon, and tell me why.

Jenga in the living room. Or pile them in a box. I have what must be a pre2020 price hike used car worth piled in a box in my living room. The better half has learned to ignore it as the answer for when it’s getting a permanent home is always “soon”. It’s also a burglar resistant design because what thief is gonna look at a tv, and choose the pile of cardboard boxes?

Jenga in the living room. Or pile them in a box. I have what must be a pre2020 price hike used car worth piled in a box in my living room. The better half has learned to ignore it as the answer for when it’s getting a permanent home is always “soon”. It’s also a burglar resistant design because what thief is gonna look at a tv, and choose the pile of cardboard boxes?
Yes, and... what burglar is gonna look at anything else in your house and be like "Ooo! I just gotta grab these little bricks!"

But to the OP, I keep a bunch of mine in a vertical desk paper organizer; It holds 12 bench stones, or more if you've got some diamond plates and Glass stones

Yes, and... what burglar is gonna look at anything else in your house and be like "Ooo! I just gotta grab these little bricks!"

But to the OP, I keep a bunch of mine in a vertical desk paper organizer; It holds 12 bench stones, or more if you've got some diamond plates and Glass stones

Ahh but if you have them displayed in a case or a drawer, it shows that they’re valuable. They may not recognize what they’re worth, but clearly worth something to someone if they have them in one of those lit display cases you sometimes see people have.

The paper organizer is a great idea I think I have to steal, my stones are entirely separate issue (box) currently

How many 5lb bricks u gonna steal after breaking into someone's house?

Hmm... Maybe I should get a fancy rack and just put a bunch of random heavy stones from the hardware store on it. So if someone breaks in, sees it, then decides it might be worth something, and breaks their back trying to carry them out the door instead of my TV or whatever.

Last edited:
02FE8B0F-917E-414C-BC2A-7C24BFD62717.jpeg

Motherfudger is heavy with the current lineup of stones in it. I need drawer liners now.

Bottom drawer is Asia, middle n America, top euro, lid for anything too tall for a drawer

How many 5lb bricks u gonna steal after breaking into someone's house?

Hmm... Maybe I should get a fancy rack and just put a bunch of random heavy stones from the hardware store on it. So if someone breaks in, sees it, then decides it might be worth something, and breaks their back trying to carry them out the door instead of my TV or whatever.

with my luck if someone stole 1 of my stones it wouldn't even be my most expensive, it'd be the okudo suita that's my favorite edge stone =/

anyway I keep mine in a cabinet. helps me not think about how many I have if I don't have to look at all of them constantly lol

Back