Media ugliest. knife. ever.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like ... He read hundreds of pages on KKF and selected all the things that we find ugly, silly, uncomfortable and unnecessary, and made a profane knife just to irk us

Pretty convinced hes a stalking member here

I should add that I commented a few years back on his origianal Insta post with his protoype kitchen knife, saying "hey man, its great you're getting into kitchen cutlery, if you ever need some pointers or places to look for some great resources let me know." In which he surprisingly responsed, "I make things for my select clientele, I know what they like."

Ok. And he's right, as someone is shelling out 6k for one of these.

I should add that I commented a few years back on his origianal Insta post with his protoype kitchen knife, saying "hey man, its great you're getting into kitchen cutlery, if you ever need some pointers or places to look for some great resources let me know." In which he surprisingly responsed, "I make things for my select clientele, I know what they like."

Ok. And he's right, as someone is shelling out 6k for one of these.
I guess being a slave to one's ego works out sometimes lol

Sorry Jiro, all is forgiven. Wonder if Sandra B has a set in her kitchen.

Just stumbled across this on Amazon US. What a brilliant idea…
61GnHnd3JbL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Does it have a moving weight? UV lights? Diamond edge? Bluetooth speaker? A Kickstarter campaign?

Nope, as plain as white bread.
Ha it would be cool if it was battery operated and lighted up tho!

Back