Vitrified Diamond #400 & #3000 Passaround

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Knives

Reaction score
Hi all,

These are industrial abrasives mounted to a glass plate. At least 5mm thick and slow wearing.

They will be first going to @Mariner and another member in the US.

Looking for about 5 people. @Troopah_Knives see if you’re down

Priority will go to people with high alloy steels.

Let me know if you are interested, and I’ll compile a list.

These are also on my website, but please keep it to PMs.

Attachments

• IMG_20230820_214605.jpg
    IMG_20230820_214605.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Well well! So glad to see these fine products heading out to work! Will definitely be interested to hear from our resident pros! I love the consistency and crisp patterns left by diamonds. This will be fun.

@Bypyh

Well well! So glad to see these fine products heading out to work! Will definitely be interested to hear from our resident pros! I love the consistency and crisp patterns left by diamonds. This will be fun.
Ah these aren’t the ones I’ve DIYed.

The #1000 is very similar to the DIY stuff, but these are harder.

I’d also be interested in just buying a set if there is stock somewhere. Or just buy the 3000. There would probably be decent demand around here for a group buy.

also curious about your website and what these run
First batch $120USD excluding shipping. But it'll go up to $150 since I have to flatten and shape these, and that takes ages. #400 is the worst. Currently using SiC but I think I'll switch to diamond powder soon.

I can also do runs of 15mm thick stones. Full thickness vit diamond would be pretty interesting.

I'll drop the website in your DMs

I think we have enough people now. Thanks all for the interest

First batch $120USD excluding shipping. But it'll go up to $150 since I have to flatten and shape these, and that takes ages. #400 is the worst. Currently using SiC but I think I'll switch to diamond powder soon.

I can also do runs of 15mm thick stones. Full thickness vit diamond would be pretty interesting.

I'll drop the website in your DMs
Let me know if you're ready to sell the 400 vit diamond stones.

Very interested to use on Magnacut knives , sign me up in RI. I have other vitrified diamonds, so would be interesting to compare! PM website as well too plz

Back