What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bookashade is one of my most favorite bands in that genre, trentemoller, moderat, apparat, Robert Lippok, Pole,

and especially this album, after midnight, low lighting, playing LOUD (that volume where you wonder when the doorbell will ring), there are so many layers in that piece.

Bookashade is one of my most favorite bands in that genre, trentemoller, moderat, apparat, Robert Lippok, Pole,

and especially this album, after midnight, low lighting, playing LOUD (that volume where you wonder when the doorbell will ring), there are so many layers in that piece.

You might like Made In Heights, if you haven't already heard them

Not quite what I pictured you listening to @Kippington

For me genre hybrids are fun listening. I currently enjoy Poor Mans Poison

And this, not just because it’s a wonderful song. But because few things can make me happier than watching the Pips in full flow.

There’s just so much right about this clip, but the feeling that was is a group very much ahead of its time has grown on me. Not least the role reversal of the Pips acting like the archetypal group of backing singers with added gusto, all coordinated moves and implausibly huge smiles. I think the best smiler of all is Gladys‘ older brother fwiw.

James Taylor...... snow is moving in and I'm feeling kinda depressed lately..........

Wow, the one on the left is quite the shredder!

I don't know why that is showing up as 'age restricted' seems rated 'g' to me...
"Jambalaya" by Hank Williams, covered by Reina del Cid and Toni Lindgren

Back