What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is so cool. Can post lots of crazy stuff here [emoji41].

Although I really like the original composition of modest mussorgsky, I find EL&P‘s discreetly avantgardistic approach a tad more enjoyable.

Last edited:
Being a fellow Dane, I don’t know how I missede this one - awsome. I know the sister of the soprano (Denmark is a fairly small contry), but justn the sister, though...
They also did Blade Runner and The Godfather.

All I need for it to be a Christmas record is sweet and nostalgic, so this year’s ”Quit the Curse” by Anna Burch did it for me. Indie af.

On the completely other side of the musical spectrum, Lana del Rey released a couple of songs of her upcoming albums as singles. Venice B*tch and Mariners apartment complex are really, really good. MAC is probably her best song ever:

https://g.co/kgs/WEpcGT

Embedding doesn't work for me so there's the link

I was looking for a new DAP as I am a fan of dedicated wired audio. I couldn't justify a new purchase and bought an audiophile smartphone instead.

1. DAP do not want to adopt USB-C connections which is ridiculous. 2 out of 10 do but they rarely have the form factor I am looking for.

2. The UI of all of these DAPs are clunky at best and defective at worst. I couldn't risk spending another $300+ I a device that would cause me a lack of desire to use. These companies just don't put a lot of effort into their touch screens.

So I have come over to the dark side.

#VegansAreEvil

I don't join cults. I pay full price upfront and iPods are not phones.

Back