What are we watching lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't enjoy Solo as much because I didn't find Alden Ehrenreich a convincing Han. I did enjoy Donald Glover as Lando quite a bit though.

I'm rewatching Memories of Murder again. One of my all time favorite films, no question.

Memorisofmurderposter.jpg

My third time watching Breaking Bad. Figure it's a good way to show my girlfriend New Mexico.

Also, Solo wasn’t nearly as bad as Star Wars fans would have you believe. It was much more enjoyable than the most recent installment. Can’t believe they did Mark Hamill like that.
They turned Lando into a metrosexual. That alone is enough to give me pause.

I finished watching The Haunting of Hill House. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

I saw Vice last night. It was ok. Decent performances all around, but I did feel it lacked nuance and was very heavy handed.

I've rewatched Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy a few times, once with the director's commentary. I love that film.

I don't watch Game of Thrones anymore. Gave up halfway through season 3.

Now I just rewatch movies I know while my brain slowly rots away.

Have you seen Border? Don't know what it's called in Swedish but it's about a troll border guard in Sweden.
It’s called “Gräns” in Swedish and no, I haven’t seen it yet. It’s in my Watchlist.

Back