What are you cutting cardboard boxes from online shopping with?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use that red Milwaukee razor knife, and I use a rounded-tip blade rather than pointy-tip. The rounded tip works better on cardboard.

The custom version I ordered with carbon fiber scales and S90V blade at Benchmade retail crazy prices on their website. I paid way too much but it was the knife I wanted with the look I wanted..:
I know this "problem" 😉... but in the end you did everything right. If it is exactly THAT knife you want, then you won't be really happy with a compromise!

Swiss Army Victorinox Hiker

41IbMM3ck7L._AC_.jpg

The Kershaw Scallion is the oldest of the bunch, not the best at anything but surprisingly good opening mechanism, hate the recurve blade tho. The small Vic will be always on my keychain til the day TSA take it to knife Vahalla. Big vic is a nice multitool to have in the backpack just in case. The Spyderco Para 3 LW is a recent purchase since I want a nice one hand openable blade with relative good steel, in hindsight I could just go Sage 5 or Para 3 with little more money but it is still very nice for me.
WeChat Image_20220511164031.jpg

Been using whatever is in my pocket for that job, normally just along tape since our recycling doesn’t need the boxes torn down further.

Spyderco shaman in zwear, slysz Bowie in xhp and kizer sheepdog vanguard in 10v are the current rotation pocket weights.

Back