What kind of deal should I expect for Black Friday?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully someone will have some sales on sharpening stones. Would really like to add to my collection.

JNS has some early deals. Kato and shigefugas popping up and nice prices for Toyamas...

I will let y’all in on a KKF tradition. Every year this time of the year members start selling off stuff in December in preparation for extra holiday funds. The added costs of buying gifts, traveling, etc etc...means guys start throwing cool stuff onto BST.
Indeed the best Black Friday deals are actually in December right here on the forum in BST.

I will let y’all in on a KKF tradition. Every year this time of the year members start selling off stuff in December in preparation for extra holiday funds. The added costs of buying gifts, traveling, etc etc...means guys start throwing cool stuff onto BST.
Indeed the best Black Friday deals are actually in December right here on the forum in BST.

Lore or tale?

James is having some nice deals right now. Worth a look. I've got the Yoshi he has with the special handle and am liking it a lot. A lot a lot.

Back