Media Youtube AWESOME!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy's channel popped up in my recommended feed a while back and he puts some cool stuff. I believe he's Italian so when he does speaking vids I'm lost but his cutting vids are nice. I've tried to get him to come over to KKF but not sure he has. :)

This guy's channel popped up in my recommended feed a while back and he puts some cool stuff. I believe he's Italian so when he does speaking vids I'm lost but his cutting vids are nice. I've tried to get him to come over to KKF but not sure he has. :)

Nice knife skills, but I want to know where he gets those huge vegetables! Those leeks and bell peppers were insane.

I always enjoy Lucas’s instruction style/explanation. I also liked that this was a bit of “back to basics” that isn’t the standard American cuisine talking points. Bonus for you cleaver heads, I’ve only ever seen him use a rectangle.

I always enjoy Lucas’s instruction style/explanation. I also liked that this was a bit of “back to basics” that isn’t the standard American cuisine talking points. Bonus for you cleaver heads, I’ve only ever seen him use a rectangle.

He's good, he do use other knives, I saw him using a santoku, just not sure about the maker.

Back