KKF Massdrop IV - 田中義一 🇯🇵

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello KKF
My work meeting is now over (yes, stupid ****ing work meetings on a Sunday afternoon).
I accept your offering of dancing cows (however, points were deducted for the weird stripper pole jiggly udder one).

The size selection starts now; good luck everyone.

c22b14968840eee77d1749a6c574583f.jpg

Hello:

Firstly, on behalf of the organisers: a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the thread and threw their name in the hat. These massdrop events wouldn't be the same without your interest and excitement.

As I mentioned before, all participants were ordered using the truly random sound of the universe (from random.org). Slots were given to the first 25 people listed below. The waitlist is place 26 and onwards.

Thanks again to all who participated in the draw!

Here are the selected 25 participants and assigned sizes.

UsernameCountrySize
@RockyBaselSwitzerland250
@nakiriknaifuwaifuUSA250
@timebardUSA250
@LakeshowUSA225
@tylerleachUSA250
@RangenUSA250
@tri.ngmJapan250
@HomechefUSA225
@Dan EHK250
@HamesjoUSA250
@HuntdadUSA225
@JoBoneUSA225
@Ryan AdkinsUSA250
@xxxclxUSA225
@toddnmdUSA250
@MowgFaceUSA225
@Dan-USA250
@ethompsonUSA250
@Dennis.KristensenDenmark225
@sumisSweden225
@superworrierUSA225
@new2brewUSA250
@MooozaAus250
@OyakoDontUSA250
@RepjapsteelUSA225

Waitlist order:

Since I didn't make the cut for this one, is it too late to jump on board the Kamon drop?

Congrats to those that made the list and a giant Thank You for those that helped out getting this together. I'll be watching intently to see the progress, with a tear in my eye

Another swing and miss. The way sign-up numbers continue to increase, I’m never going to be selected! Although I must say RockyBasel did very kindly help me get a Massdrop Dalman (way) after the fact. Public thanks to RB.

Congratulations to the chosen ones!

Thank you organizers and congrats to the winners. Niceties aside, where are we at with the potential to have 5-10 more made? and who do I threaten I mean talk to to get exactly 18 more made? ;)

For what it's worth everyone, it's always bittersweet when I make these lists. Lot of good guys here, but alas only a limited number of slots.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Strata (@Smashmasta) will be releasing a few of these knives as well if that is something you all would be interested in.
Happy to have a second stab! Sounds like a knife very much up my alley, so I'll take my chances there since I'm pretty deep on the bench haha

Back