Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A day left on the auction and it’s already up to $2,500. SMH

Slap a biohazard sticker and splatter some blood red paint on it and everyone would dismiss it as mall fodder but say it's from a custom knife maker? Well, now it's supposedly functional art. To each their own I reckon.

Slap a biohazard sticker and splatter some blood red paint on it and everyone would dismiss it as mall fodder but say it's from a custom knife maker? Well, now it's supposedly functional art. To each their own I reckon.
Maybe the holes are for herb stripping or grating cheese?

Jokes aside, I really love my custom from Karol. It was significantly less costly and imo a lot more attractive

Maybe the holes are for herb stripping or grating cheese?

Jokes aside, I really love my custom from Karol. It was significantly less costly and imo a lot more attractive
Someone asked about the holes and food trapping on ModCooking IG, they responded to that this was designed to be an art piece not a daily driver
What did it go for?

I really don't get why you'd fork out that much for (non)functional art when you can buy a whole quiver of awesome knives that actually do function at that price, while still looking a lot better. 😐
And if you're really into that shipwrecked look, there has to be a cheaper way to get it.

Me on the outside:

awesome d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Me on the inside:

Season 4 Art GIF by Parks and Recreation

You mean Shirogami 1 or all FM Fujiyamas 🙂 ???
Specifically a CKTG W#1 FM. Haven't tried anything else but that experience makes me wary. A wide bevel or a thicker spined variant like the Kaiju might change my mind if it doesn't have the wood ferrule handle. Substrate blasted faux kasumi is a turnoff.

Back