Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it is just fake media-blast to look like a shinogi by this comment:
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Real shinogi is basically what you see on a single bevel knife where Hira transition to Hireha, there’s a crispy angle. Faux Shinogi is a finish that looks like one but there’s no transition.

Kyuzo’s grind is more like real shinogi where there’s a crispy transition point.

#228. The 220mm x 58mm one. My LE is just a tad long for my taste and I’m hoping this one’s Goldilocks!

Congratulations on your score!

Congratz. Damn I thought I was fast
You’re first in line if it doesn’t fit the bill.

For the record, I don’t even fully understand what a bot is. Just a pounding heart, shaky fingers, and a little help from auto fill and saved CC info here.

You’re first in line if it doesn’t fit the bill.

For the record, I don’t even fully understand what a bot is. Just a pounding heart, shaky fingers, and a little help from auto fill and saved CC info here.
Yeah but I'm on vacations and no computer. So I couldn't be as fast anyway. I did my best on phone so no regret. Congrats hope you like it 😁 and save my wallet :p

Damascus cladding and comes with a saya.

Birgersson's go quick, especially for larger Gyuto.
The larger ones are always the quickest to go, that's for sure. When he did the LE drop, that was my experience then, too.

I had a 260 from him and have been on the lookout for another, but man they seem to be hard to get that big nowadays.

Latest posts

Back