This is the internet. Where are the cats?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt cats could even begin to understand what the heck they're looking at,,, especially the way they move.. My cousin had a ferret, and that thing was so damned funny,,,

Spotted this on the street Saturday…
9DA6F389-5E75-4C10-84E9-030019A2809E.jpeg

#catinthepack

Today is a sad day 😞.
After fourteen years of companionship we had to put down our beloved Ivan today. He fought cancer and kidney failure for as long as he could but now finally it was time for him to leave.
View attachment 131442
He will be missed every single day.

Sorry for pressing the mood but I needed to share.
Poor boy. I'm sorry for your loss.

I wonder how much harder it would be to find a cat sitter if one of our cats had this creepy person-face syndrome. It might be impossible.
This was an entry into the National Sculpture Society 88th Annual Awards Exhibition we saw on our visit to Brookgreen Gardens, SC,
creepy-faces.jpg
yesterday.

My 20lb (9kg) polydactyl cat Octavian. Showing off his thumbs. Also is a fan of drinking straight from the faucet.

View attachment 178613

View attachment 178614
The polydactyl paws are impressive!

I almost feel sorry for the mouse...

But 9 kg??? Wow, if that's not just (like mine) "feel good pounds" then that's a mutant...and a damn impressive one!

But since you only show us the head and the front paws, I assume "feel good pounds"?!

Don't get me wrong - I'm just kidding, the pics and the cat look amazing!!

(But my own cat really has a bit too much on its hips, unfortunately)

I just now awoke to find Oliver sitting beside me on my bed looking at me. That was a half hour ago. It's 4 a.m. now (the alarm goes off at 4:30), and he just sat there waiting for me to open my eyes, after which, when I had done so, he immediately walked up onto me, his front paws on my shoulder, back paws just below my belly, settled in on my chest, and purred. It's my favorite way to wake up in the morning.

The polydactyl paws are impressive!

I almost feel sorry for the mouse...
But since you only show us the head and the front paws, I assume "feel good pounds"?!

Don't get me wrong - I'm just kidding, the pics and the cat look amazing!!

(But my own cat really has a bit too much on its hips, unfortunately)

Here he is in all his glory. He has a pretty big primordial pouch, which I affectionately call his “nipple bag”

A51FF292-9B37-4CE0-AD0F-21FC1B3569B1.jpeg

Back