Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masakane Vintage SK 195mm gyuto:

45808738ub.jpeg

45808737sd.jpeg

Set of Raquin. 3 have been reworked and etched. I think the etching looks so good. Especially with the BBQ Chef bastard. It got a really cool pattern. I love it.
IMG_9243.jpg

IMG_9248.JPG
IMG_9247.JPG
IMG_9249.JPG
IMG_9250.JPG

"Attention all units this is Knife Use Enforcement Agency Dispatch. We have a report of a serious knife use violation."

"Uh, Dispatch this is Unit X86 please advise with details."

"Roger X86, subject has posted an image of a nakiri being used for...Um...Uh hum... slicing ham."

"Copy Dispatch. Any further on the subject?"

"X86 only further is subject is in Eastern Washington. All units, be advised, this is Class A Felony under the Internet Knife Rules Act of 2018."

"Hey X86 this is FU2."

"Yeah I got ya. Go Thad."

"Roger Carmichael, hey I'm pretty sure I've dealt with this guy before. Subject is an older gentleman. Cantankerous and real issues with authority."

"Copy that Thad. He's got past violations then?"

"Oh yeah. Numerous counts of denouncing 240 gyuto's, being critical of popular knife makers, puts iron clad knives on his board without wiping them first and even liking inexpensive knives. Oh and get this buddy, he's a known associate of the Cleaver Freaks!"

"The Cleaver...Oh ****..."

"All units... All units, this is Dispatch, approach with extreme caution!"

NakiriHam.jpg

Back