Flipper alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people who shame flipper-shamers are hilarious

i'd put that in unpopular opinions, but i think it's probably a popular opinion around here thankfully

people who shame flipper-shamers are hilarious

i'd put that in unpopular opinions, but i think it's probably a popular opinion around here thankfully
So what you're saying is it's a shame when shamers are shamed for shaming flippers?

So what you're saying is it's a shame when shamers are shamed for shaming flippers?
How many flippers would a flipper shamer shame if a flipper shamer was shamed for shaming flippers?

Why a flipper shamer would shame as many flippers as the flipper shamer found despite the flipper shamer shamer crowd.

How many flippers would a flipper shamer shame if a flipper shamer was shamed for shaming flippers?

Why a flipper shamer would shame as many flippers as the flipper shamer found despite the flipper shamer
You took it to the next level right here

You took it to the next level right here
vizzini-princess.gif

Whatever it is +$750 apparently.
But only if someone actually pays that much for it… I’d be quite surprised if it turned out that someone were desperate enough for one of these to pay that kind of premium.

I’d also be quite surprised if the seller didn’t talk themselves into a ban in the not-too-distant future which might make the question of the sale price moot.

Ok, the seller isn’t actually a flipper and must just be trolling with this listing, right?

Pretty sure he's talking about the flipper.
Bloodroot are good people!
It’s a shame that the maker’s name is being associated with such a distasteful BST post.

That said, the sad fact is that if the same seller were offering a Kaiju at 1.75x list price with the same strong side serving of belligerence, I suspect many of us would be queuing up to buy it. Instead, it’s a lot more tempting to mock the seller’s attempt to flip this knife just because of the happenstance of it being a little less sought-after. (I’m making this cautionary point because I hope KKF doesn’t go too far with the flipper inquisition…)

Fortunately this kind of flipping egregiousness is pretty rare on BST. It’s so rare in fact (and the seller so over-the-top) that I’m still kind of convinced it’s all an elaborate troll?

Last edited:
Back