Here is your daily dose of cringe

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
1694391837847.png

I don't have anything to say. Somehow, I just had to be here; to know we're all seeing this together. This is almost beyond cringe. Is this real? I don't know what to say. It hurts. Bad. Is there any way of stopping it?

I don't have anything to say. Somehow, I just had to be here; to know we're all seeing this together. This is almost beyond cringe. Is this real? I don't know what to say. It hurts. Bad. Is there any way of stopping it?
is real.. thats what i get for browsing Temu for cheap chinese home goods

is real.. thats what i get for browsing Temu for cheap chinese home goods
OK, try to get some sleep tonight. Lay off Temu for a couple of days...you should be OK. The exposure hasn't been excessive. Let everyone in the household know that you never wake anyone up while they're having a night terror. This is important. It's a natural response to wake someone up from a "bad dream", but night terrors are different. It's difficult when the blood curdling screams start, but you have to let them get through it and wake up on their own. Look it up if you're curious.

That should be about it. Good luck, and thanks for letting us know. You took one for the team and we're all a little safer because of it.

the worse part is its been purchased thousands of times and has 5 star reviews. no doubt from people using 20 year old cuisinart knives that have never been sharpened

Could be useful for baking if it's large enough?

I could see this replacing my glass cutting board.
No, no, no. Don't be ridiculous. You wouldn't be able to see your work surface underneath your product. Then what? You're not thinking this through.

In that same vein I'm surprised we haven't seen people shaprening their dough scrapers yet...or anyone making them out of proper steel.

In that same vein I'm surprised we haven't seen people shaprening their dough scrapers yet...or anyone making them out of proper steel.

You just haven’t been paying attention. I sharpened mine once after I destroyed it scraping stuff off of stone. Then I cut myself on it, because who expects a scraper to be sharp? Luckily it was dull again within 24 hrs.

Back