KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't mean any disrespect. But if you look past the choil shot, you'll notice that the choil is left ungrounded and thus not very telling of the rest of the knife.

But hey, everyone has their own tastes. :)

Anyone have a video on how Ben makes those. Gotta be such a pain in the ass

Anyone have a video on how Ben makes those. Gotta be such a pain in the ass

I think he laid it out in an IG post at some point. But I also know a large part of the inspiration for them came from Lin Rhea who shows his process for similar knives on his IG also

I definitely agree, I don’t have the largest amount of knives here but I think a huge part of it is going down to a number that I’ll use frequently and just to get some funds back from trying different things out.

Eventually you will come to a point where you can look at something and realize that it won't outperform what you have in your collection. It will be interesting to try, but you can hold off as it may not be urgent.

Wonder what it's like trying to thin a DLC knife (especially when it's MagnaCut as well). Not curious enough to buy and try, and especially not at that price considering how much it appears to have been marked up for that handle.

That Isas integral honyaki is puurrrrrrrdy. I need a 210 suji like that, some time next year.

I've never had to thin a knife. If it has been too thick out of the box, I've sold it. If it has stayed around, it has been rotated enough with everything else that it just hasn't been used enough to need it.

I don't mean any disrespect. But if you look past the choil shot, you'll notice that the choil is left ungrounded and thus not very telling of the rest of the knife.

But hey, everyone has their own tastes. :)
As the original owner of that knife it’s kind funny seeing it possibly cross boarder again, I just got notice I own Fed Ex $100 for the import, then it went to Canada and possibly going to other country again, custom agents must love us for that extra buck.

Back