KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missed a lot in the last few pages, doubt I’ll go read it.

What do you guys buy when there’s nothing you need and nothing specific you want? I WANT to buy a new knife but I don’t NEED a new knife and there’s nothing specific I’m really looking for.

I know the answer is just don’t buy anything but we also know that isn’t a good answer
This is when I end up buying an absolute looker that isn’t really on my wish list. The polished 240 blooming iron at JNS is calling my name at the moment.

What do you guys buy when there’s nothing you need and nothing specific you want? I WANT to buy a new knife but I don’t NEED a new knife and there’s nothing specific I’m really looking for.

I know the answer is just don’t buy anything but we also know that isn’t a good answer

Sharpening stones? Handle upgrades? Knife making equipment? Spa day at Honest Edge ranch? 🤣

Depending on your desire for financial ruination you could always try this little drug called JNats

Last edited:
… blooming iron
that sounds frighteningly like an Outback Steakhouse menu item.

1714522329577.jpeg

Last edited:

Start looking at pocket knives

Please refer to the Knife Japan thread for my latest weakness. I like handle upgrades too. Looks nice and can help your knife feel different/better from balance. @JoBone got my ass with the sinker cypress/ironwood handle a few weeks ago.

Mountain biking makes the knife hobby look comparatively inexpensive, but there's always something to tinker with there. Or boat stuff.

Haven't tried Duke's, is this worth the investment? Kind of a Kewpie slut tbh
Kewpie is the only mayo besides Dukes that I can tolerate. Hellman's in my mind is inferior but at least it's not miracle whip. As far as worth the investment, can't answer that but I assume it'll be difficult to find in Montana. And in the end it's just mayo. I'm fortunate to live in a place where there is literally a college football bowl game hosted by Dukes Mayo and the winning coach is assaulted with a Gatorade cooler full of Dukes at the end

Kewpie is the only mayo besides Dukes that I can tolerate. Hellman's in my mind is inferior but at least it's not miracle whip. As far as worth the investment, can't answer that but I assume it'll be difficult to find in Montana. And in the end it's just mayo. I'm fortunate to live in a place where there is literally a college football bowl game hosted by Dukes Mayo and the winning coach is assaulted with a Gatorade cooler full of Dukes at the end

I liked how they hit his head, before covering him in mayo 😂

PXL_20240506_005055585.jpg

Latest posts

Back