Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Reese was Jon Connors best friend who went back in time to impregnate his best friends mom (lol) so Jon Connor could be born. I’m assuming Jon Connor killed a lot more terminators than Reese although Reese put up a helluva fight.

oh I thought you were gonna go back in time to get one before all the hype started myb Connor does in fact kill a lot of terminators.

I'd have gone with Linda Hamilton though. She got the GUNS

I love my gyuto from him - heavy like a workhorse but cuts almost like a laser. Similar feel to Markin but feels thinner BTE and more effortless. IMHO he’s very under-appreciated.

This is factual.

Calling TF Fan Bois
https://realsharpknife.com/products/fujiwara-denka-120mm-petty
30% off with code Labor

Not sure if it’s a good deal- but price is not a concern if you worship at the Altar of Denka
120mm is such a waste for a great steel and HT. Save your money for a gyuto and get a Mab petty.

And point of reference. "The Denka line is Fujiwara-San's high end line. He hand forge welds the steel for every one of these knives." is total 🐂💩

FWIW, I've never purchased a Belgium/Coticule from Best but I have done business with them multiple times and never had an issue.
I just received the Belgian blue whetstones/coticule from best sharpening stones. Items were as described. The 3 stones are about 3/4” thick.This is a legitimate website and I will probably buy from them again.

Attachments

• IMG_3229.jpeg
    IMG_3229.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3228.jpeg
    IMG_3228.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I just received the Belgian blue whetstones/coticule from best sharpening stones. Items were as described. The 3 stones are about 3/4” thick.This is a legitimate website and I will probably buy from them again.

If you ever find yourself desiring some plated diamonds, I like the Ultra Sharp line they carry.

i'm not sure if this is where people post knives anymore but Bernal has some Takada going live this afternon. 4 boxes in their IG photo, looks like 2 gyuto, a suji and a nakiri by the shapes of the boxes, but i'm just talking out my ass.

Im pretty sure 1 is a Suji and 1 K-tip Sumi B1 and no nakiris. Pics and price was posted but they were labled sold out. Im not even sure if it was just posted to their site just to show because they were their earlier and now it was taken down.

Im pretty sure 1 is a Suji and 1 K-tip Sumi B1 and no nakiris. Pics and price was posted but they were labled sold out. Im not even sure if it was just posted to their site just to show because they were their earlier and now it was taken down.
I don’t think they went live. I saw the K tip but not the suji. The k tip was in the new listing for a while always listed sold out. Never saw any totes or t shirts posted at all so who know.

I don’t think they went live. I saw the K tip but not the suji. The k tip was in the new listing for a while always listed sold out. Never saw any totes or t shirts posted at all so who know.
The suji was next to the k-tip but both was taken off. I gave it like 15-20 mins and refreshed the page and both knives wasn’t on the site. They will probably put it back later unless they already sold it in-store.

Latest posts

Back