Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left his products page open on my computer with Instagram notifications on while reading forums. Received a notification tone, refreshed the page and secured a 270 in under a minute. Auto fill on the computer was a help. Lucky I was able to be online when he dropped them. I think everything was gone in 2 minutes.

The 240 second was gone in less than 5 seconds. I had it but my zip on auto fill didn’t match my current address. Glad he staggered the two cause I couldn’t afford to full price right now.

The 240 second was gone in less than 5 seconds. I had it but my zip on auto fill didn’t match my current address. Glad he staggered the two cause I couldn’t afford to full price right now.
The 240 second was showing sold out before the others listed for sale. Great deal for someone. Presumably your auto fill is corrected for next time? Hope someone posts on their experience with a second.

It seems like ss clad for me

Attachments

• F2D03244-412D-4C68-B31B-46A1C3549436.jpeg
    F2D03244-412D-4C68-B31B-46A1C3549436.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 60
How do you remain the riverjump look? Not exactly affordable :eek:

A lot of good stuff popping up lately. It’s hard to say no haha. With the culinary industry the way it is right now I feel like it’s not smart to spend. Must look away! Lol

Back