Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

M1k3

Reaction score
Man, what’s up with the pineapple hate? That **** is good. Sweet + spicy + salty + acidic (pineapple, bacon or pepperoni, red sauce), it’s like a pizza satisfying the Thai flavor commandments!
*Ignore*

ExistentialHero

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, what’s up with the pineapple hate? That **** is good. Sweet + spicy + salty + acidic (pineapple, bacon or pepperoni, red sauce), it’s like a pizza satisfying the Thai flavor commandments!
If we're going Thai, I want to see some fish sauce on that pizza. (This gives me an idea...)

ian

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we're going Thai, I want to see some fish sauce on that pizza. (This gives me an idea...)
Putting fish sauce in tomato sauce is something I've done before. I never like it in a usual italian dish, because even if it just ups the umami, I feel like I taste the fish sauce flavor. But in a spicy pineapple pizza, maybe it would be good!

parbaked

Reaction score
Y’all ain’t seen weird until you’ve eaten pizza in Japan.
I ran business development for the Pizza Hut licensee in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Hawaii, Guam and parts of Australia in the early 90's.
We had whole departments dedicated to putting weird stuff on pizzas. I sampled way too many.
Limited time "specialty" pizzas were the main vehicle to drive traffic...still are.

Last edited: