Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi friends, my miura discount code expired and was wondering if anyone made a recent purchase and might be willing to share theirs :)

There is a kagekiyo yanagi I’ve been eyeing for awhile now that I’ve feel comfortable spending some $ on.

Hint: 300mm with a Urushi handle

Would be very grateful !

IMG_1100.png

My godddddd

There is Simon Herde knife available at "Kleinanzeigen" (ebay-like) in germany:
Simon Herde at Kleinanzeigen
Same guy also sells a Iracil bunka (100CR6~52100) (made in germany as well) which looks like a real performer:
Iracil bunka
I'm surprised you can find anything after trying to wade through all the junk being dumped on almost a daily basis out of Ludwigshafen.

I'm surprised you can find anything after trying to wade through all the junk being dumped on almost a daily basis out of Ludwigshafen.
Haha. You are talking about Mr. Samurai spirit!
I thought about notifying the network about him before.
He sells totally worn down knives for much too much dough and yes, it is hard to go through the rest of the reasonable offers with all that "noise".
I stay away from such sites more and more though. Kleinanzeigen has increasingly lots of fake sellers and buyers.

Haha. You are talking about Mr. Samurai spirit!
I thought about notifying the network about him before.
He sells totally worn down knives for much too much dough and yes, it is hard to go through the rest of the reasonable offers with all that "noise".
I stay away from such sites more and more though. Kleinanzeigen has increasingly lots of fake sellers and buyers.
I only use PP G&S even if F&F is the only option. So far all good.

I was trying to find a way to block certain sellers but I don't think its possible. That would help immensely.

The Brexit benefit - so not really EU eh?
I see you added a few more EU based outlets. Must be a fairly new importation into the block as it wasn't the case a few years ago. Good to see we have a few options now. I wonder of any carry the black version.

Hasegawas were hard/weren't to be found in Europe like 2 years ago. Meanwhile quite some have them.
Kamimoto is also Poland based. I ordered from them already

Back